Searching for cricket games for android phones?
It means, you love to play cricket games…
Oh yeah, we both are same…
Because I am also a cricket game lover.
So, I have the best 6 Cricket games for android phones which I am going to reveal here.
But before, Let me tell you what the feature we gamers always look into a cricket game.
- Good Graphics
- Realistic view
- Realistic Bowling actions
- Realistic Batting shots
- Attractive fielding actions.
- Easy Controls
Overall we need a game which looks like a real cricket match.
So, here is the list of 6 Best Free cricket games for android phones.
Table of Contents
6 Best Cricket Games For Android Phones
1. Sachin Saga Cricket Champions
Sachin Saga Cricket Champions is totally based on Sachin Tendulkar’s cricket career who also known as God of cricket.
Here are the Highlights of this game:
- Nominated ‘The Best Mobile & Tablet Game: Sports (India & International) 2017 Award at FICCI
- Sachin Signed Merchandise & Rewards up for grabs in online events!
- The game is now Ad-free (only rewarded ads)
- Legendary Mode
- PlayOffs Mode
- Events Mode (Leader board & Rewards)
- Player Cards
- Authentic Gameplay
- Excellent Graphics
- Good Commendatory
I found this game best in graphics, It looks like you are watching a real cricket match on a TV.
2. World Cricket Championship 2
I love this game, It should be on no.1 but somehow Sachin Saga Championship has a bit good graphics compare that it.
This game is come up with new features every day include cool batting shots, fielding action, funny and realistic Hindi Commendatory.
WCC2 has Hindi and English commendatory available…
Awards & Recognition
- App Annie Report- Top Games by Time Spent, India 2016
- App Annie Report- Top Games by Monthy Active Users, India 2016 & 2017
- Winner NASSCOM Gaming Forum Awards 2015 ‘Game of the Year’ People’s Choice Award
- Best games of 2015′, ‘Best games of 2016’ and ‘Best games of 2017’ – Google play store
You can check it’s a huge list of features from here…
Recently, WCC2 introduced Batting Multiplayer option where you can play with your friends or random players.
It also has NPL Auction mode where you can take part in NPL Auction and create your own team and play with that.
I am playing this game from the last two years and found it the best Cricket game for Android devices.
3. Real Cricket 2019
When we talk about the best cricket games for Android devices, Real Cricket 2019 is another name which comes in mind.
I have just started playing it 3-4 months ago, I am enjoying a lot while playing it. Its graphics look like a real match.
As WCC2, It also has IPL Auction feature where you can take part and create your own IPL Team to play the tournament.
It has many unique features which you can have a look by clicking this link…
4. World Cricket Championship Lt
This is the first part of WCC2, It was one of the popular game before launching WCC2.
You can say WCC2 is the updated version of WCC, I was a fan of this game when WCC2 did not exist.
A game with good graphics, commentary and realistic fielding actions, That’s why it deserves the 4th place in our list.
It was one of the most played game in 2014…
5. WCC Rivals
The first full-featured, real-time Cricket 1v1 Multiplayer game on mobile. another game in WCC series, The game and gameplay are the same as WCC2.
It allows you to play with your friend in real time, It allows you to talk at the time of playing and share emojis to express your feelings.
Note: It is an unreleased game, Available in beta version.
6. Epic Cricket
A game with decent HD graphics with Hindi commentary focused for the Indian audience.
Quick Match, Custom Tour and Tournament modes are available in this game.
- HD quality visuals with life-like international players
- Full match live commentary
- The full repertoire of modern batting and bowling styles (from reverse sweep to helicopter shot, and googly to doosra)
- Players with matching capabilities to international stars
- All major Cricket playing nations
So, these are the best 6 Free cricket games for android phones.
If you have any name then must leave in the comments section so I can add that into the list.
And if you found this list useful then must share it with others…