PUBG is the most favourite Battleground game Worldwide.
It had been launched on 23 Mar 2017. But this game needs a high-end PC with gaming graphics.
The high system requirements of PUBG always created a big wall for players with low-end PC.
So, PUBG Corporation has resolved this issue for the players who can’t afford high-end pc.
They have launched PUBG PC Lite on 4th July 2019 break this wall.
It doesn’t need high specification in a pc to run instead you can run it in low-end pcs.
PUBG lite is an official version of the game which is created for players who has low-end pcs, It can run with fewer assets and other degraded or rather optimised dynamic details, including shadows, lighting effects and other graphical details.
The best thing is, You can play it even in you have integrated graphics card in your PC.
The game was initially launched in Thailand, Soon followed by Brazil, Turkey and Bangladesh, as an open beta.
Here are the minimum requirements needs to run PUBG PC Lite in Pc which every common PC has:
- CPU: Intel Core i3 2.4GHz processor
- Memory: 4GB of RAM
- HDD: 4GB of storage
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- OS: Windows 7, 8 and 10 64 Bit
Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7,8,10, 64-bit
- CPU: Core i5 2.8 GHz
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: Direct X11 Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870
- HDD: 4GB
Read More: Kinemaster MOD Apk Free Download For Android
How To Download & Install PUBG Lite?
PUBG PC Lite is still in beta version, the company is testing its performance and trying to find bugs so they can improve more. Here are the steps you can follow to Download & Install.
- Go to the official website of PUBG Lite using this link.
- Now download the Game Launcher by clicking the right upper cornered Download button.
- Install the downloaded file as you always do. Once it will be downloaded, Create your PUBG Account or if you already have one then log in, you can quickly login using Facebook as well.
- After log in to PUBG Launcher, you can see Install button for PUBG Lite. It is a 2.4GB file in size, it will take time depends on your Internet Speed.
Once it Installed, you can easily play PUBG Lite on your Low-end pc.
PUBG has taken a good step to solve their PC players major problem that was not having high-end PCs. PUBG Lite is going to allow players who can’t afford costly graphics cards and other requirements, still, they can play PUBG PC very smoothly in their low budget pcs.
I hope you are going to download and play PUBG Lite righ now, Please share how much you like it in the comments below.